KIDS Ministry Reopening Plan (Starting June 28th)
We are excited to begin welcoming our Substance families back for KIDS Ministry at both our Northtown (all 3 services) & Downtown (only the 10am service) campuses. We will continue to offer KIDS Ministry Online for our families who decide to wait longer before returning to physical church. Here's an overview of the KIDS Reopening Plan along with an FAQ section:
- We will initially be offering a “Limited KIDS Ministry” with each environment limited to 50% capacity.
- Family Registration will be required to make sure we have enough capacity while following CDC guidelines. (Click here to register for this Sunday)
- Welcome & Wellness Teams will greet your family and guide you through a simple screening process.
- All KIDS staff and volunteers will be screened with a verbal response to the wellness checklist and a temperature check. They will wash their hands and wear a face mask.
We are only able to allow limited numbers of children in our ministry at this time. Pre-registration reserves a spot for your child in their room.
Our KIDS environments will be limited to 50% capacity.
- You will be greeted outside your Substance campus by the Substance Greeter and Check-in team. After checking in with that team, you will be directed to the KIDS ministry Welcome & Wellness tables for the following:
- Families will read the following questions and give a verbal answer to our Welcome & Wellness Team:
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat?
- Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
- Have you had a new loss of taste or smell?
- Have you had vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours?
- Parents and kids will be asked to sanitize their hands or wash their hands in the bathroom before entering the KIDS environment.
We are not requiring kids to wear masks (please refer to CDC guidelines)
Extra cleaning and sanitation teams have been added to all KIDS environments. Toys that are not easily cleaned will be removed from the rooms. Other toys will be cleaned and rotated in between services.
We Love New Families!
Welcome to Substance KIDS! We are so excited to meet you on your first Sunday with us! At Substance, we love Jesus and we love kids! Our team of trained, background-checked leaders strive to greet you and your kids with a joyful smile, make sure you and your child are set up for a successful time with us, and walk you to our KIDS rooms. Just look for the bright colored Substance KIDS new family sign in our lobby to find us!
We'll get you set up with a guest tag when you arrive or you can fill our our New Family Form to help speed up your check-in process. After filling out the form, you can simply give your last name to any of our friendly Welcome Team members and they can print your stickers!
We Love Substance KIDS!
The Bible is crystal clear about two things that are at the center of God's heart: children and His church. We love being a part of helping kids learn about God's love and amazing plans for them. We believe that church can be the best 70 minutes of a kid's week and we count it a privilege to be a part of it!
Join our Substance KIDS Team
Every Sunday, our KIDS team has the opportunity to inspire kids to love Jesus, love others, and change the world. We believe that God has huge dreams for each of these amazing children and we'd love to invite you to join what God is doing in our KIDS ministry. Our team members serve every-other Sunday and we have these 13 unique KIDS Team roles to try out. (Welcome Team, Worship Team, Small Group Leaders, Media Lead, Baby Whisperers, Story Tellers, Volunteer KIDS Room, Safety Team, etc.) If you're interested in learning more, please fill out the form below:
Here at Substance, child dedications are when a child's parent(s) prayerfully commit the child to grow in faith and in relationship with the Lord according to God's plans. We have dedication services at both campuses
To sign up for more info, please email email@example.com.