We read in I Timothy 2:1-4
I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf and give thanks to God for them. Pray this way for kings and all who are in authority so that we can live peaceful and quiet lives marked by godliness and dignity. This is good and pleases God our Savior, who wants everyone to be saved and to understand the truth.
WE PRAY FOR OUR LEADERS
- For our President and Vice President
- For our Senators and Representatives
- For our Governor and Mayors
- For our School Teachers and Principals
- We say:
- Let there be life
- Let there be light in darkness
- Let this be a time when our nation humbles itself and cries out to you God
- Let this be an awakening, a healing of our nation
WE PRAY FOR MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS
- We thank you Lord for every person in the medical field; for doctors, nurses, technicians and scientists
- Those in the labs working on research, equipment, testing,
- Those in every hospital and clinic helping people
- We ask for peace
- We ask for miracles
- We ask for protection
WE PRAY FOR THOSE WHOSE JOBS & FINANCES ARE AFFECTED
- We ask you for supernatural provision
- We ask you for financial miracles
- We ask you for multiplication of resources
- “I was young and now I’m old yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging for bread. They are always generous and lend freely. Their children will be blessed.” Psalm 37:25-26.
WE PRAY THAT YOU'D GIVE US YOUR PEACE
That we could be carriers of YOUR peace in every conversation and every situation
II Timothy 1:7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity but of power, love and self discipline.
II Thessalonians 3:16 Now may the Lord of peace Himself give you His peace at all times and in every situation. The Lord be with all of you.
John 14:27. Jesus said “I am leaving you with a gift – peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid.
John 16:33 I have told you all this so that you may have peace in Me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.
WE PRAY FOR HEALING
Luke 18:1 says Always pray, never give up
Psalm 103: 1-3. Praise the Lord my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. Praise the Lord, my soul, and forget not all his benefits – who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases…
Isaiah 53:5 Jesus was beaten so we could be made whole. He was whipped so we could be healed.
Matthew 10: Jesus met with his disciples and gave them authority to cast out evil spirits and to heal every kind of disease and illness. V. 7-8 Go and announce that the kingdom of heaven is near. Heal the sick, raise the dead, cure those with leprosy and cast out demons. Give as freely as you have received.
WE PRAY FOR OUR CHURCH
- That your kingdom would be advanced
- That we would rise up to serve those in need
- That you’d reveal Yourself to each person
- For daily salvations
- For daily miracles
- You desire ALL people to be saved
- We thank you for our community and church family
- We thank you for the technology to meet together online
- We thank you for what you are doing