DUE TO THE RECENT OUTBREAK OF THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC, FPU NORTHTOWN AND DOWNTOWN ARE TAKING PLACE ONLINE. FPU NORTHTOWN IS STARTING BACK UP THROUGH ZOOM ON APRIL 28TH AT 7PM. WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU THERE!
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CHAT VIA THE INTERNET, TEXT MESSAGE, OR PHONE ABOUT YOUR FPU JOURNEY, FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE DILLON FULLER @ email@example.com
Dave Ramsey's FPU Personal Money Management Course
No matter if you a rich or poor, are a financial whiz or feel scared, lost or frustrated when it comes to money, this class is for you. Dave Ramsey will teach you how to manage money the biblical way. The class is fun and interactive and involves both video and in-class activities! Join us for the first class which is a no obligation class. If you do not like the class there is no cost and no obligation to attend the additional classes.
- Cost: $100 to purchase materials from Substance*
- Every Tuesday - NORTHTOWN FPU IS STARTING BACK UP ON APRIL 28TH AND WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU THERE! YOU SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM DILLON AND AMBER FULLER BUT IF NOT FEEL FREE TO TEXT OR CALL DILLON FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO ACCESS THE MEETING!
- WESLEY-We are still having a preview night tonight. The 30-minute meeting will take place virtually on Monday, March 23rd at 6:30 pm CST at https://us04web.zoom.us/j/6986740098
- meeting id:698 674 0098
- To register for this Financial Peace University cohort people can visit fpu.com/1106293 and order the virtual kit.Going forward this FPU cohort will be on Mondays from 7pm-9pm CST starting on Monday, March 30th, 2020.People who have registered for the class at fpu.com/1106293 will receive a weekly email with the Zoom meeting link. We will watch the class video then go through the workbook together. I have personally paid for the Zoom meeting upgrades so meetings can last longer than 40 minutes.
- NORTHTOWN CAMPUS(click for directions)
- DOWNTOWN CAMPUS(click for directions)
* Participants who already own class materials or who would like to purchase class materials elsewhere are welcome to do so and there is no additional cost to take the class (even if you have already taken the class). Class materials are required to participate and will be available for sale at the Northtown campus store.
FOR QUESTIONS REGARDING NORTHTOWN CAMPUS FPU, AND GENERAL FPU QUESTIONS, CONTACT:
DILLON & AMBER FULLER
WESLEY CAMPUS FPU COORDINATORS:
DARIK & MEGAN LAMKE
SUBSTANCE FPU TESTIMONIES:
*“FPU was a blessing in disguise. I made a few wrong financial turns in my life and FPU really allowed me to focus on my finances. FPU is amazing if you really are willing to work hard change a few life style expenses. I paid nearly 6K of debt from June 2019 to Nov 2019. I was able to close 2 of 3 credit cards and because of how I am looking at my expenses. It's fantastic. But it isnt all me. I wouldn't be able to do this without accountability partners, the leaders in FPU and of course God. God has blessed me with grace and patience to tackle such high debt. I highly recommend FPU if you truly are looking to eliminate your debt.”
* “fpu brought me out of living in fear of eviction because I was behind on rent to being current on all my bills and tithing for the first time all within 4 months. After going through fpu, I felt like I could finally breathe!”