WE ARE EXTREMELY EXCITED YOU ARE HERE AND ARE CONSIDERING TAKING THE FPU JOURNEY!
Dave Ramsey's FPU Personal Money Management Course
No matter if you a rich or poor, are a financial whiz or feel scared, lost or frustrated when it comes to money, this class is for you. Dave Ramsey will teach you how to manage money the biblical way. The class is fun and interactive and involves both video and in-class activities! Join us for the first class which is a no obligation class. If you do not like the class there is no cost and no obligation to attend the additional classes.
- Cost: $100 to purchase materials from Substance while supplies last. Otherwise the cost is $129.00 from the FPU website*
- Every Tuesday starting July 21st, 2020 from 6-8pm. After you register, you will be sent an email with the zoom login instructions. We will be watching the video and discussing together! This FPU cohort is completely virtual due to the covid outbreak.
- Are you interested in previewing FPU? Check it out on the first night by clicking the following link:Meeting ID: 897 719 7280
We would love to have you!
* Participants who already own class materials or who would like to purchase class materials elsewhere are welcome to do so and there is no additional cost to take the class (even if you have already taken the class). Class materials are required to participate and will be available for sale at the Northtown campus store.
FOR QUESTIONS REGARDING NORTHTOWN CAMPUS FPU, AND GENERAL FPU QUESTIONS, CONTACT:
DILLON & AMBER FULLER
SUBSTANCE FPU TESTIMONIES:
*“FPU was a blessing in disguise. I made a few wrong financial turns in my life and FPU really allowed me to focus on my finances. FPU is amazing if you really are willing to work hard change a few life style expenses. I paid nearly 6K of debt from June 2019 to Nov 2019. I was able to close 2 of 3 credit cards and because of how I am looking at my expenses. It's fantastic. But it isnt all me. I wouldn't be able to do this without accountability partners, the leaders in FPU and of course God. God has blessed me with grace and patience to tackle such high debt. I highly recommend FPU if you truly are looking to eliminate your debt.”
* “fpu brought me out of living in fear of eviction because I was behind on rent to being current on all my bills and tithing for the first time all within 4 months. After going through fpu, I felt like I could finally breathe!”